Hardware Design Engineer
We are seeking a talented and motivated Electrical Engineer to work on system design, implementation and release to production. The ideal candidate will have experience in hardware and RF design, possess good communication skills, and ability to work across multiple teams within Advanced Technology as needed. String networking skills is a plus. This candidate must have the ability to work well both independently and in team settings.
Your role as a hardware design engineer creates and designs hardware components, including circuit boards, and microchips. You will design various designs and make prototypes to test accuracy. You also have to design hardware involved in making hardware, while others monitor the installation process. Most work is completed in the research laboratory. Some projects may require overtime.
- Working with an interdisciplinary to execute product designs from concept to production including design, validation, testing and certification
- Coordinate activities within the engineering discipline for the project
- Ensure coordination with other disciplines is effective
- Understanding of technical principles and concepts in Electrical Engineering
- Writing and developing functional specifications, design verification plans and test procedures
- Architecting, designing and implementing complex embedded system, and digital circuit design and systems debugging
- Supporting product releases and customer deployments
- Execute tasks to aggressive schedules
- Experience in Eagle CAD
- Have knowledge about modul sensor
- Have knowledge about IO
- Mandiri Health Insurance
- BPJS Kesehatan & Ketenaga kerjaan
- Allowance for training, workshops, conferences & anything to keep you levelling up
Are you inspired by building new technologies to benefit customers? Do you dream of being at the forefront of Industrial Internet of Things technology? Would you enjoy working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, start-up like environment?
What are you waiting for? send your application by pressing the button below