We’re seeking an engineer to innovate in the space of Industrial IoT in Indonesia. You will work closely with key stakeholders to develop deep industry knowledge across all of the industries that Miota supports. You will be involved in the entire life cycle of product development, including idea generation, rapid prototyping, and product development. You will work closely with multiple-disciplinary team of talented engineers and with external partners.
- Conduct background research and development of IoT-related applications and products and accordingly to industry needs and best practices.
- Analyze the functional requirements specification of applications and products and create design the applications
- Create applications and products according to designs
- Conduct rigorous testing of the applications and products
- Update knowledge regarding the development of IoT in global market
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in using Mini PC, such as Raspberry PI, BeagleBone, or equivalent
- Experience in using/developing microcontrollers, such as Arduino or equivalent
- Experience in using various types of sensors
- Experience in using Protocols such as HTPP, MQTT, and COAP is highly preferable
- Experience in Objected-Oriented Programming is highly preferable
- Must have the willingness and drive to learn
- Mandiri Health Insurance
- BPJS Kesehatan & Ketenaga kerjaan
- Allowance for training, workshops, conferences & anything to keep you levelling up
if you think this position is right for you. Please send your cv below.