Junior Web Application Developer
A creative, ambitious and detail oriented candidates with solid technical skills for the position of “Junior Web Application Developer“. You must possess strong analytical and communication skills, and work well both independently and in a team environment.
As a member of Miota Group, you will participate in building visually clean, highly functional websites and applications for both internal systems and public facing web portals for our products.
- Design, develop, and test web-based system, ensure the system developed match the design from UX design as well as the web-based system match the UX design created
- Create markup language HTML to create user-friendly webpage; Ensure the HTML language works perfectly so that users do not have difficulties in using the web-app services
- Liaise with designers to decide on UI/UX elements (like graphics and navigation buttons)
- Collaborate with mobile developers to build mobile-responsive websites
– PHP native
– Laravel framework
– Jquery / angular / vue
– LAMP / LEMP stack
– Versioning experience
- Mandiri Health Insurance
- BPJS Kesehatan & Ketenagakerjaan
- Allowance for training, workshops, conferences & anything to keep you levelling up
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Information and Technology / System Information or other relevant subjects.
Preferably 1-2 years’ experience in software development field