We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to help us create amazing user experiences. A designer who is a wizard in turning product vision into state of the art yet effective designs.
- Gather and evaluate requirements in collaboration with product managers, engineers and various stakeholders
- Create end to end product design flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Rapidly test and iterate designs using a user-centered design approach
- Identify design problems and propose solutions
- Design intuitive User Interface across various iOS, Android and Web apps/platforms
- Maintain design backlog with Product Development team
- Ownership of the design library and assets
- Up to date with emerging tech, latest design patterns and materials
- Facilitate in processes, tools, and specifications required to bring a world-class product
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia, Information Architecture, Human Computer Interaction,Human Factors, Instructional or Graphic Design, related field or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in UI design or visual design
- Strong portfolio with mobile UI design
- Has a proven ability to produce high quality visual design work with strong aesthetic sense in layouts, typography, imagery and colours
- Hands on experience in user flows, storyboarding, wireframes and prototyping
- Proficiency in using tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, Figma and etc.
- Self-initiative to stay up to date with the latest design techniques, tools and trends
- Strong creative flair and excellent communication skills
- Experience in design systems is a plus
- Last but not least, you love automation and maybe even more than us!
- Mandiri Health Insurance
- BPJS Kesehatan & Ketenagakerjaan
- Allowance for training, workshops, conferences & anything to keep you levelling up
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia, Information Architecture, Human Computer Interaction,Human Factors, Instructional or Graphic Design, related field or equivalent experience.